Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Synchronize bugs status on Jira to Silk Central

Hi all, 

I am using Jira v7.1.1 to report the bugs open on Silk Central 18.5 

For that we have a integration Silk Central >> Jira. 

But, I realize that when I change the bug status on Jira it do not reflects on SilkCentral unless I use the botton 'Update Bug Status'. 

Is there a way to synchronize bugs status automatically?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

You can configure the update interval in TMAppServerHomeConf.xml, per default located in folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Silk\Silk Central 18.5\<YOU_INSTANCE>\Conf\AppServer. It is necessary to restart the AppServer to load changes in this file.

Regards,
Hubert Inreiter
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.