Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Matt F-R Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Test Status Update Tracking

Jump to solution

Is it possible to update the overall status of a test run and record a comment?

I would like show the overall status as passed but have some steps set to failed for minor issues. I have read SILK allows this and asks the user for a comment as to why the status is being updated but I cant find this feature.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael Kern Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Test Status Update Tracking

Jump to solution

Hi Matt,

Yes this is possible.

You will find details about changing the status of a test run in the online help of Silk Central; please check online help topic "Changing the Status of a Test Run"
I also added a document (Change_Test_Run_Status.docx) with some screenshots with the steps from the online help where you see how to change the status. Unfortunately I can't upload it to this forum due to file upload limitations (64KB). I could send it to you via email if that's ok for you.

Regards

Michael

0 Likes
2 Replies
Michael Kern Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Matt,

Yes this is possible.

You will find details about changing the status of a test run in the online help of Silk Central; please check online help topic "Changing the Status of a Test Run"
I also added a document (Change_Test_Run_Status.docx) with some screenshots with the steps from the online help where you see how to change the status. Unfortunately I can't upload it to this forum due to file upload limitations (64KB). I could send it to you via email if that's ok for you.

Regards

Michael

0 Likes
Matt F-R Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks Michael - matthew.fleetham@jhc.co.uk

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.