Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Tests Not Passed per Execution Plan report only shows the tests that were executed in the last run

In an execution plan, I have 2 runs, but when I create the report "Tests Not Passed per Execution Plan", I have only the result of the last run.

Is it possible to combine the results of all the runs contained in an execution plan in 1 report.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Valerie,

This would mean including every ever failed test per execution plan in the report?

In the screenshot it looks like this would be in context of automated tests. For example, if the execution plan run 5 times and test 'A' failed in each of these runs, then there should be 5 rows in the report for this test?

I think the data you are looking for can be found in the DataMart tables and views (DM* and RV*). There the test run results can be queried in context of execution plans:

SELECT ExecutionPlanID ExecDefId, ExecutionPlanName ExecDefName, TestID TestDefId, TestName TestDefName,      

PassedCount, FailedCount, NotExecutedCount, TestRunID TestDefRunId, ProjectID ProjectId

FROM RV_TestStatusExtended tse

INNER JOIN TM_ExecTreePaths etp on tse.ExecutionPlanID = etp.NodeID_pk_fk

WHERE ProjectID = ${$PROJECTID} AND etp.ParentNodeID_pk_fk = ${execNode_Id_0|1|ExecNodeID}

AND tse.StatusID = 2

Regards,

Hubert

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.