Commander
Commander

Viewing closed Issues

Hello,

Hoping you could assist?

How can I view closed issues (closed defects) ? Can I view my closed issues (or closed defects) from the Issues > Tracking Issue menu at all? i.e. Closed Issues I raised, and All Closed Issues ? thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

this is not possible in the "Issue Tracking" view, but you can create a report showing closed issues:

Regards,
Roland Kern

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Roland,

Do you have Advanced Query for above report and can we created dynamically by current user

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

you can convert the report to an Advanced Query:

Then locate the UserCreated parameter and exchange it with the predefined parameter for the currently logged in user that can be found in the "Insert placeholder" drop-down list:

Regards,
RolandK

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

what I didn't think about before: You don't need to go with an Advanced Query, the username parameter can also be inserted in simple mode:

Regards,
RolandK

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.