Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Welcome to the new Silk Central community forum

My name is John,  I am the Principal Product Support Engineer for the Borland ASQ team and I will be the main point of contact for any topics or issues within the Silk Central Forum. Please feel free to contact me regarding any Silk Central related questions you have or any online community questions you may have and either I or my colleagues will endeavor to help.

Remember this is your on-line community so don’t be shy, come in and take a look around the new look Borland community. We want to hear your feedback, your opinions on Silk Central, test management and even all about your problems; as long as they are Silk Central related of course 🙂

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy the new forum.

Take Care

John

Tags (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.