Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

disappearing navigation menu

I've been using Silk Central for the last 2 months and until just an hour ago never had any issues with the display. However, it is now behaving very oddly.

Each time I click between any of the Silk tabs or even onto another browser tab, I lose the navigational menu from the left hand panel - I can still drag it back into position but this has quickly become very annoying and time-consuming.

A colleague is also using Silk but hasn't encountered any of these issues. We are both using the 'Details View' setting.

I am using IE 11.0.9 but have also tried it in Chrome v54.0.2 and it displays with the same error so it's not a browser incompatibility problem.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: disappearing navigation menu

Hi Elaine,

Could you please check the following this:

1. Does this happen with your account (login) only?

2. If you login on a different machine with your account, does this happen too?

3. Does this behavior depend on the project you are working on, i.e. if you switch to a different project do you see the same problem?

4. Could you try to clear your browsers cache and retry if the problem happens again?

Regards,
Hubert
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.