Absent Member.
Absent Member.

"edit mapping" deletion while importing

Jump to solution

When we trying to import from excel , we use edit mapping to match the excel and the tool , I created a many version for single edit mapping , how can i delete it ,please see the photo attachment below

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi vineeth,

The mapping files are located on the SC host. I don't know which version of Silk Central and which host operating system you have. Depending on the OS this can either be:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SilkCentral\OfficeImportMappingFiles\testplan (XP/Windows 2003)

or

C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\OfficeImportMappingFiles\testplan (since Windows 2008/Windows 7)

Since SC 17.0 there is also the instance ID in the path, for the default instance the path would be:

C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\instance_1_silk\OfficeImportMappingFiles\testplan

Within this directory the subfolders for your clients with the mapping files are located.

Regards,

Hubert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi vineeth,

The mapping files are located on the SC host. I don't know which version of Silk Central and which host operating system you have. Depending on the OS this can either be:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SilkCentral\OfficeImportMappingFiles\testplan (XP/Windows 2003)

or

C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\OfficeImportMappingFiles\testplan (since Windows 2008/Windows 7)

Since SC 17.0 there is also the instance ID in the path, for the default instance the path would be:

C:\ProgramData\SilkCentral\instance_1_silk\OfficeImportMappingFiles\testplan

Within this directory the subfolders for your clients with the mapping files are located.

Regards,

Hubert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Even if it is in server we should the same ?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi vineeth,

I do not understand your question.

If it's about the directory: it is located on the Silk Central server machine.

Regards,

Hubert

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.