Can I plot the results of two load tests on the same graph so that I can compare results?
Yes, you can do this by dragging the results from two tsd files into one graph in Performance Explorer. This will show both sets of results at the same time and allow you to compare them. Follow the instructions below.
- Open the two .tsd files in Performance explorer.
- Choose FILE | NEW | GRAPH
- Click on the tsd to expand the tree view of all measures
- Right-click on the values in each tsd file that you want to compare and select "Add To Graph"
- As the tests may have been run at different times then they may appear this way in the graph and so comparison may be difficult. You will therefore need to toggle the overlay to show all times starting at 00:00. The toggle overlay button is found on the Performance Explorer toolbar as shown below.