Can a template be created to display the same graphs for different sets of load test results ?
It can be time consuming to go in and select the measures required every time a load test is run, so the following steps can be followed to create customized graphs.
- Run a load test
- Open Performance Explorer
- Create the graphs displaying the results you want to see for each subsequent load test.
- Save the Workspace
- After each subsequent load test open the Workspace you created previously
- Click COMPARE GRAPH on the workflow toolbar
- Browse to the results from the latest load test and select the TSD file. The TSD file will be opened and graphed displaying the same values as in the original workspace file.
- By using the Workspace files in this way you can create useful and time saving templates for the information that you use most often.