Change the server being monitored in Performance Explorer.
Open Performance Explorer's monitor pane and follow the steps below:
- In the Monitor pane on the left-hand side of the screen you will see your server listed.
- Right-click on the server name.
- Select the option to "Rename Host"
- The "Rename Host" Wizard will now open.
- You can now enter the new server Hostname and any necessary user credentials.
Once you have changed the server you may notice that the graph is not displaying any results, this can be resolved by dragging the values from the monitor pane into the graph.
Before renaming the server it is important to confirm that the new server has the exact same measures available as were configured in the previous server, otherwise you will get errors.