Error “SilkPerformer File has stopped working” when attempting to add a SNMP monitor via “Compile new Mib”
SP82_Hotfix03_64bitMib.zip has been released to address this issue. If you would like to receive a copy please contact Support.
You will experience the error when you follow the steps below on a 64 bit operating system:
1. Start Performance Explorer
2. Add Data Source
3. Choose "Select from predefined Data Source"
4. Expand Custom Data, choose SNMP Data
5. Click Next
6. In the Add SNMP Measures dialog, click "Compile new Mib..."
7. From the upcoming list, select "Compile new Mib..."
8. Performance Explorer will crash and you will receive the error "SilkPerformer File has stopped working"