Generating Cross Load Test Reports (video)
1. This video explains how to generate a cross load-test report to compare the results of up to four test executions side-by-side.
2. Here we can see the load test summary page of a recent test execution.
3. The results tab has been selected which show the other load test executions for this project.
4. Let's open Silk Performance Explorer to view the results of the most recent test in more detail.
5. The overview report for this test is automatically generated and opened in Silk Performance Explorer.
6. Now we can add the results of the load test executions for this project.
7. Separate overview reports are opened for each test.
8. We can now click the New Cross Loadtest Report button on the toolbar and the Cross Loadtest Report window opens.
9. Now we can either drag individual test results or all four sets of results together into the Cross Loadtest Report window.
10. A b icon or baseline tag identifies the baseline execution in each report.
11. All measures that are evaluated against the baseline are identified with heat fields.
12. It is also possible to combine results from these multiple load tests in a graph.
13. Click the new graph button and drag the relevant measures into the graph for comparison.
14. Click "Toggle" Overlay on the toolbar to match the starting point of all displayed measures to zero on the horizontal axis.
15. This is useful when making comparisons between measurements that start at different times as is the case here.