How can I resolve the loadtest error "StExecuteTestcase(GUI-Level Testing Replay: 10 - Virtual user information, RDP not connected.)"?

How can I resolve the loadtest error "StExecuteTestcase(GUI-Level Testing Replay: 10 - Virtual user information, RDP not connected.)"?

The above error message has been known to occur when executing a GUI-Level virtual user in SilkPerformer if the Windows Terminal Server Settings have not been correctly configured for executing SilkPerformer virtual users. Therefore it is recommended that prior to running a GUI-Level loadtest "Windows Terminal Server Services" is configured as recommended in the following resolution:

What configuration changes do I need to make to the Windows Server in order to enable GUI-Level testing support for SilkPerformer? What configuration changes do I need to make to the Windows Server in order to enable GUI-Level testing support for SilkPerformer?
Special attention should be made to the properties of the "Remote Desktop Protocol-TCP" as the error message has been known to occur if the checkbox "Override user settings" has been unchecked and if the drop down box "End a disconnected session" has not been set to "1 minute".

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:06
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.