Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

How do I correct the error "bdf-script couldn't be created because the assembly doesn't define any virtual users!" when I run a try-script in Visual Studio?

How do I correct the error "bdf-script couldn't be created because the assembly doesn't define any virtual users!" when I run a try-script in Visual Studio?

If you are receiving this error you should check that the correct perfdotnetfw.dll is referenced in the project. To do this:

1. Open the project in visual studio
  2. In the Solution Explorer window open the "references" node
  3. Check for the SilkPerformer perfdotnetfw.dll
  4. If this still references an older version of SilkPerformer you should remove it and add the one installed in the current SilkPerformer installation directory (right click on the references node and click "add reference")

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 18:44
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.