Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

I have Aventail software installed on my machine and when trying to record a web based application I get 0 functions in the Recorder, what is the cause ?

I have Aventail software installed on my machine and when trying to record a web based application I get 0 functions in the Recorder, what is the cause ?

This Aventail software will need to be uninstalled in order for recording to work.

Typically the software which causes conflicts with the Silk Performer recorder either hooks into the application that is to be recorded or hooks into the Operating System at a low level. If both applications are trying to use the same system or application resource then it is understandable how the conflict arises.

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 18:57
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.