In Performance Explorer can I change the credentials of an existing server being monitored?
Yes, open Performance Explorer's Monitor Server and follow the procedures below:
- In the Monitor window on the left hand side of the screen you will see your server listed.
- Right click on the server name
- Select the option to "Edit Credentials for Host..."
- This will bring you into the data source wizard for that server
- When you see the dialog for changing user names and passwords you can do so and click Finish
Once you have changed the credentials you may notice that the graph is not displaying any results, this can be resolved by dragging the values from the monitor pane into the graph.