Is it possible to export/import agent configuration settings between Silk Performer controllers?
It is possible to export agent settings from a Silk Performer controller and import into another controller by the following methods:
Export Agent Settings:
- Click on SETTINGS | SYSTEM | AGENT POOL
- Click on Export Agent Pool
- Choose to save the file to a convenient location.
Import Agent Settings
- Close Silk Performer
- Browse to :C:\Program Files (x86)\Silk\Silk Performer x.x\AgentPools
- Save the exported agent pool settings as LocalPool.xml
- If this file already exists choose to overwrite or alternatively rename the current file.