Is it possible to loadtest a Citrix server through ICA Client and NFuse simultaneously?
Many Citrix server systems can be accessed through the ICA client on a machine or through the NFuse Citrix web application. If required, it is possible to load test both methods at the same time. To do this follow these steps:
- Create a new Citrix project
- Click Model Script and record a script using the SilkPerformer Citrix Recorder
- Run a TryScript to ensure the script works and customise if necessary.
- Click Model Script again and record a second script, changing the application profile in the Model Script window from SilkPerformer Citrix Recorder to IE NFuse
- Run a TryScript to make sure the second script works and customise if necessary.
- There will now be two scripts, one for IE NFuse and one for SilkPerformer Citrix Recorder
- Click on Adjust Workload and create a workload suited to your testing needs.
- Click on Run Test and enable both scripts.
Now when the test begins to run both scripts will execute and the Citrix server will be load tested from the point of view of a Citrix ICA Client and NFuse web application. This type of testing would be useful in Citrix systems which will allow users to access the Citrix server through both methods at the same time, allowing SilkPerformer to test the Citrix Server under real world conditions.