Is it possible to set the minimum thinktime recorded in a script to a value less than 0.5 seconds or greater than 100 seconds?
SETTINGS | ACTIVE PROFILE | SCRIPT | RECORD
If there is a particular requirement that this be decreased to less than 0.5 or increased to a value greater than 100 seconds you can specify the value by editing the project's .ltp file with a text editor. To do this:
- Close the currently opened project
- Open Windows Explorer and search for the project folder
- Locate the .ltp file and open it with a text editor, such a Notepad
- Search the .ltp file for the tag
- Change the value shown in the tag
- Save the changed .ltp file
- Open the project in SilkPerformer again and record your application
To set MinThinkTime to 0.2 seconds use:
Note the internal value is stored as milliseconds.