.NET Explorer Enhancements in SilkPerformer 7
- TrueLog for Web Services.NET Explorer now generates TrueLogs that include HTTP traffic for all tested Web Service methods. TrueLogs include nodes for all Web Service calls containing request and response HTTP header and body information.
- Testing COM Components.NET Explorer now enables the testing of COM components by loading COM type information (library type or COM server library type) and generating runtime-callable wrappers that can be accessed just like standard .NET classes.
- Verifications on Variables.NET Explorer now allows you to execute verifications against variables.
- CSV Support for Multi-Column Parameters.NET Explorer introduces an enhanced data parameterization wizard (similar to SilkPerformer"s Parameter Wizard) that allows you to easily assign rows of data from CSV formatted files to multiple user-input data fields (e.g., login and password data).
- Negative Testing.NET Explorer now allows you to add methods that throw exceptions in your test cases. Exceptions thrown during replay can be treated as either errors or successes.
For full details of .NET Explorer please see the User Guide that ships with SilkPerformer 7.0
START | PROGRAMS | SILKPERFORMER 7.X | DOCUMENTS | .NET TESTING - .NET EXPLORER USER GUIDE
Please note: End of Support for COM and COM+ was announced in Silk Performer 2011.