What are the new features of SilkPerformer"s 6.0 ADO support?
SilkPerformer 6.0 has been tested with ADO 2.1, 2.5 and 2.6 on Windows NT and Windows 2000
The new features in SilkPerformer 6.0 with regards to ADO are :
- Multiple Recordset Row access will be compound to one single API call
- E.g., fetch next 5 rows
- Reduces length of ADO test scripts significantly
- Simplifies load testing ADO applications
- Use common database operations for customizing and verification of ADO scripts via TrueLog Explorer.
- New API functions for ADO Parameters, namely :
There is now an ADO tutorial in the SilkPerformer Tutorials.pdf which explains how to use TrueLog Explorer for customizing your script without the need to do any manual scripting.
If you are need help with recording / replaying ADO based scripts then contact Support.