When I run a 30 VU test I get a Java User Unique Error but if I run a 15VU test there are no errors?
There are two possible solutions to this problem:
- Add the JavaUserShutdown function to the end of the script. This will call the JavaUserShutdown method of the java class that implements the behavior of the virtual user. This function must be called in the shutdown transaction of your script.
- The application may not be thread safe, therefore you should avoid running more than 1 user per process. Check the settings for this:
- SETTINGS | SYSTEM | WORKBENCH | CONTROL
- Uncheck Automatic Calculation
- Set "Virtual Users Per Process" to 1