Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

Why are some of the url calls missing when I examine my TrueLog On Error file?

Why are some of the url calls missing when I examine my TrueLog On Error file?

This is most likely due to the way in which the TrueLog On Error has been generated.  The TrueLog On Error information can either be stored for one complete transaction or based on content history.

These settings can be found under SETTINGS | ACTIVE PROFILE | RESULTS | TRUELOG.  Under the Store TrueLog setting there are two options:

• For one transaction
  • Based on content history (default)

For One Transaction
Tracks the whole erroneous transaction and not just the relevant pages (history).  As the memory consumption is extremely dependent on the length of the transaction, this option should only be used when memory is of no concern or the transaction is rather short.

Based On Content History
Stores just the relevant pages (history) to the error which occurs, and drops the pages that are no longer relevant from memory.  This helps with memory consumption.  Of course the amount of memory required is still dependent on the size of the pages in the history.

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 19:00
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.