Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

Why do I get errors when trying to compile my RadiusUser.java file that comes with the RadiusJFW.sep?

Why do I get errors when trying to compile my RadiusUser.java file that comes with the RadiusJFW.sep?

The RadiusJFW.sep (SilkEssential Package) contains a radclient3.jar file that is automatically inserted into your project folder when you create a project using this SilkEssential Package. You need to add this jar file to your project ClassPath so that necessary packages can be imported and allow the .java file to compile.

In order to import this file go to
SETTINGS | ACTIVE PROFILE | JAVA | General Tab

1. In the Classpath section click "file"
  2. Browse to your project folder and locate the radclient3.jar
  3. Click "Open".
  4. Once this is added to the ClassPath click "OK".
  5. Try to re-compile.

If you are still having problems then contact Support.

Please note that this jar file will only be included in your project if you create the project using the WIRELESS | RADIUS application type in the Outline Project dialog or by double-clicking on the RadiusJFW.sep located in SilkPerformer"s Working\SilkEssentials directory

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-02-15 18:53
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.