Why do I get the error "No Separator Defined" when I am using the Create New Parameter wizard?
This applies to SilkPerformer 7.2.
This message is displayed when you go through the following process:
- Go to CUSTOMIZE TEST| CREATE NEW PARAMETER WIZARD.
- Select "Parameter from Multi-Column data file"
- Select existing data file radio button
- Click on a data file, and click back off it again.
- Hit Next --> get error message saying "No Separator Defined".
- Hit OK - error message comes back.
To get out of this loop you have to end SilkPerformer in the Task Manager and restart.
This is a known issue which has been fixed in SilkPerformer 7.3.