Avoiding the Security Alert Dialog when Recording a Secure Website (video)
To bypass the "Security Alert" dialog when recording a secure Website you need to do two things, first install the Borland Root CA certificate into your browser and then stop your browser from flagging warnings on mismatched domain names.
To install the Borland Root CA Certificate in IE:
1) Open a project of type, "Web business transaction (HTML/HTTP)"
2) Open the "Model Script" dialog (e.g. by clicking the "Model Script" button on the workflow bar).
3) Select the option, "Record over a secure connection".
4) Select the option, "Configure Borland certificate.
5) Select the option, "Install Borland CA certificate.
6) Using the Certificate Import Wizard, install the certificate into the "Trusted Root Certification
Disabling the warnings for mismatched domains in Internet Explorer:
1) Go to Tools - Internet Options
2) Select the "Advanced" Property sheet
3) Scroll down to the Security Options and uncheck the "Warn about invalid site certificates"
4) Click Apply and then OK to accept your changes