Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
Benone Absent Member.
Absent Member.

3758555543 unknown error code –SSLRecv() failed

Hi,

Am facing this issue "3758555543 unknown error code –SSLRecv() failed " intermittently when i run tests.Any hotfixes for this issue?

Anyone faced such issues?. Kindly help

0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: 3758555543 unknown error code –SSLRecv() failed

Hi.

This issue was fixed with:
16.5 HF 6;
17.0 HF 1 and;
17.5 base install.

You can get those from the products updates page - supportline.microfocus.com/productupdate.aspx.

Best regards,
Ciaran.
Benone Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ciaran,
Now we are using Silk Perfomer 18.5 😞

Note:I believe this issue was fixed after 17.5

What would be the solution for this at this point
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I'd recommend to log a support incident but if that's not possible, we can try and help here.

Just let me know.
0 Likes
AasuSudarsanan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ciaran, we are from the same team and at this piont we are unable to log the support incident. Can you suggest any other fixes for this issue.
We are facing this error as the user load increases and then once the SSLRecv() failed occurs there is high increase in errror rate. We have tired adding multiple agents during execution and it did not help. The error occurance is not data dependent as it is throwing for random data and not specific to any agent.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Aasu.

The problem fixed in those earlier versions happened during TryScript and was linked to how transaction session handling was done.

In your case, if it only happens during load it's unlikely the problem is within Silk Performer. More likely it's linked to either the Agent resources or the server.

How many Agents do you use and how many Vusers per Agent? It's going to be important to check the Agent health for Memory, CPU and Responsiveness to make sure they are capable of running the load.

If you add more Agents and the problem still happens at the same number of Vusers, then it would point to the problem being elsewhere, perhaps with a network switch, load balancer or even the backend server.

Do you have access to the server team to see if they can rule out server side issues?
0 Likes
AasuSudarsanan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ciaran,

Yes the issue happens only during load. I have tired to execute multiple iterations of the script that failed during load. and couldnot replicate the issue.
I have used combinations of agents from 2-5 to identify a pattern if any, but nothing . The Agent health and CPU are well within in limits and it is capable of handling atleast 1.5K users per agent. We are putting a load of total 1.8K users across all 2-5 Agents.
Yes we are trying to get the infra team monitor on to the network logs / backend server logs to see as if any such issues are showing up.

Thanks,
Aasu
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.