Highlighted
newyokah Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Brand Spankin New to Silk Performer

Jump to solution

Mornin' All!

I am brand new to this forum as well as to Silk Performer.  I wanted to get down to the basics and follow the step by step tutorial to familiarize myself with the tool I will be using.

And I hope I am just exhausted and not dim, but one of the first steps is to install the shopitv60.exe file. I have searched everywhere for it, And I cant seem to find a copy of it in my trial install or the internet.

Any great souls that can send me a copy if they have it pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

-jefy

0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Alexander Petkov Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Brand Spankin New to Silk Performer

Jump to solution

Hi Jefy

ShopIt is also hosted on our demo server:

demo.borland.com/.../default.asp

Feel free to use this one as you go through tutorials.

Regards

Alex

Research & Development Engineer - Silk Performer

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Jefy.

Also, if you want to host it locally, there' a 'shopitv60.exe' download available in the same location as the main Silk Performer installer -  supportline.microfocus.com/.../SilkPerformer9.aspx.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Alexander Petkov Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Jefy

ShopIt is also hosted on our demo server:

demo.borland.com/.../default.asp

Feel free to use this one as you go through tutorials.

Regards

Alex

Research & Development Engineer - Silk Performer

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Jefy.

Also, if you want to host it locally, there' a 'shopitv60.exe' download available in the same location as the main Silk Performer installer -  supportline.microfocus.com/.../SilkPerformer9.aspx.

0 Likes
newyokah Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution

Have fun going through the tutorials 🙂

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution

They are a great source of info for Silk Performer

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.