Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Browser is hanging while recording with Silk performer 9.0 when an object showing processing appears on the screen.

Hi All

I am recording a html flow, where i enter the order information, search for the record and go to next page. Now, when i go to third page where i get all the information about the order, i click Apply size range link. Now when i Click this link, a small object comes up which shows the processing being done for retrieving the information from a background tibco service.
My problem is, I get this processing pop up window twice in my flow, first when i search for the order and click next and second when i click apply size range. First time, the browser is able to go past that pop up window while recording with Silk performer 9.0  but for the second time, it is processing for some time and then, the browser and recording both hangs and after some 15- 20 minutes, application signs out.

Now when we do this flow manually, in same machine using same browser, it works fine. I feel, something i am missing here which is causing that processing screen to hang the recording.

Any help will be really appreciated. Attached is the screenshot of that processing status msg.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Jatinch,

Can you try the same scenario using the latest version, Silk Performer 9.5?

There have been numerous fixes and enhancements for our BDLT support in this version.

You can request the latest version here:

supportline.microfocus.com/.../index.asp

Best Regards,

Neil

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.