Benone Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Capturing data in Angular JS Component

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I am A beginner on silk performer tool working on a application which has external webservice calls.Once the static page gets loaded,there are webservice calls are made and dynamic data is loaded on the page.(but not JSON calls).On recording i get "webcustomrequest" and "webpost" script generated.How to verify whether the webservices are loaded.Which keyword or syntax should i use and customize the script.There are no changes in the URL.Also i am getting AJAX identified at the end of the script generated.Whether it needs to be included.Kindly help me on this.Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
RodL Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Capturing data in Angular JS Component

Jump to solution
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
RodL Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Benone Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

thanks you for the reply.But unfortunately i am not able to apply this to my project.I wish to make my requirement clear.

1.On logging in,initially the home page is displayed(with headers and footers).The body contains a webservice which dynamically brings data (like notifications today) which keeps changing.

on recording using http protocol level,the login function makes a JSON `call which i am able to customize..

But i am not able to see the notification details in the home page page source since it is an webservice call without JSON` object.

2.I need those data to correlate and randomize.On recording i am getting

webcustomrequest("options","url) //ajax identified

webpagepost("url"/rest/etc)

which one to use to call that service and verify and get those notification data in page source as well

3.Tried using ajax web driven as well,but tha`t doesnt help..

Could anyone kindly elaborate on this..Thanks in advance

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.