Liran1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Citrix StoreFront Application Recording

Hi,

I have a recording of Citrix StoreFront based application (using SP 18.5) that started to fail after 2 weeks of good runs.

From what I've discovered it seems that the execution started to launch a different application than the once I've recorded (I have 3 applications on my StoreFront landing page and I only need to record one of them).

I've tried to look at the bdl script to understand what causing the recording to select a different application and the only lines that I think are related to this are:

CITRIX_GERWWWWEB_RESOURCES_LAUNC004:
"CsrfToken" := gsCsrfToken, // value: "926BA457BD57833A7EAD1E93202D97B6"
"IsUsingHttps" := "No",
"launchId" := GetTimeStamp(); // value: "1543391610526"

The application name doesn't seems to appear anywhere in the bdl code so my question is how can I make sure that only a certain application will be launched?

Thanks,

Liran.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Citrix StoreFront Application Recording

Hi Liran.

I believe those values are set within the ICA file.

Open your recent tryscript TrueLog and check the Info tab of the CitrixConnectICAData function.

I tried a few different applications and see specific values in there under the '[ApplicationServers]' section.

There's a great guide here on how to read and interpret the ICA file. 

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Ciaran.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.