How do I make sure that a vUser only executes Tmain once and then waits for other users to log in and execute their TMain once only too
I am a newbie here. I may sound like a broken record by repeating a question(s) that has been asked a million times before (and answered). So apologies in advance.
1) A user logs in to an application, does some tasks (clicking different sub-applications/links)
2) The user logs out and closes the web browser.
3) there are n number of users and they log in @3 users every 30 seconds.
4) I want the users to log out at the same rate of 3 users every 30 seconds
5) I have created the TEnd transaction at the end with only ThinkTime in it.
6) I have checked the required box under user profile for TEnd to be executed when the user finishes.
7) TMain:1 under dclusr if you are wandering.
😎 I am using v17.5 of SP
When I do my recording, I do steps 1 and 2 as part of my Tmain.
When I try to load test using increasing work load, and set up the parameters as in step 3 and 4, what I see is the following behaviour:
a) user 1 starts executing and finishes in say 3 seconds. (this time is variable, as it depends upon how much load the application is in)
b) user 1 keeps on repeating the Tmain until the end of simulation.
c) other users repeat the behaviour of user 1.
Q1) Although my TMain is set to 1, why does the vuser keeps on repeating TMain in this model (increasing load workload model) ?
Q2) How do I make sure that the user executes TMain only once?
Q3)Since my TMain has the user logging out and closing the browser action built into it as well, would it be wise to move this part of the code to TEnd? In this case (I Assume) the user would be logged out of the application once it has executed TMain and the Ramp down time kicks in.