Highlighted
AmbitiousAmit Contributor.
Contributor.

How to parse Session ID and Dynamic value in web protocol script SP 17.5?

Hello All,

I have recorded a web (HTML/HTTP) script in 17.5. I have found a dynamic value (ts = 15467896) present in recorded script in Form Section, which I need to parse.

1 - But the problem is this value is coming in OutHeader TAB. So, I am not able to parse it.
2 - In addition to ts value, Session ID is also appeared in OutHeader TAB, while compare between Recorded and Replay true Log.

Session ID variable didn't come in Script only ts key value pair came in dclfrm section in recorded script.

Due to these problems, I am facing HTTP - 500 error.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Amit

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: How to parse Session ID and Dynamic value in web protocol script SP 17.5?

Hi Amit.

If the first instance of a value is in the Out-Body or Out-Header, thats suggests its a client side generated value.

You would need to verify that and if that's the case, have some method in your script to generate a similar value.

This article might give you some guidance on how to proceed - community.microfocus.com/.../silkperformer-support-for-javascript.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Ciaran.
0 Likes
phyllipho Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: How to parse Session ID and Dynamic value in web protocol script SP 17.5?

Hi Amit,

In the form replace the recorded dynamic value for ts with GetTimeStamp(TIMESTAMP_LOCAL|TIMESTAMP_IN_MS) . Hope this helps.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.