RE: Insert graphic automatic [Overview] xsl
If you wish to include a custom graphy / chart within your overview report by default, this can be achieved, however you first need to create a custom chart with the required measures, add the custom chart to the overview report, save the overview report as a template (.ovt) and then set that template to be used within future Silk Performance Explorer when opening future overview reports.
Steps to Follow:
1. Open an Overview Report within Silk Performance Explorer
2. From within Silk Performance Explorer, choose RESULTS | CHART | EMPTY CHART
3. Drag the measures you require across to the empty chart, i.e. Active Users etc.
4. Within the Overview report, browse to the section entitled Custom Charts and choose ‘Click here to customize this section.’
5. By default the Custom Charts option will be de-selected, expand the custom charts and choose the Chart which you have just created and select customize
6. The chart will now be displayed within the overview report
7. Choose REPORTS | SAVE AS TEMPLATE – save the template as a .ovt file
8. Under Options (can be located by selected the icon with the 3 bars and blue background at the top left hand side in Silk Performance Explorer), choose the Reporting tab.
9. Check the ‘Use template (.ovt) when creating a new ..
10. Select OK and exit Silk Performance Explorer
11. Run the load test again and explore the results, Now, by default, the custom graph (including the comprised measures) will be included within the Overview Report under the Custom Charts section.