Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Java over HTTP Protocol recording

Jump to solution

Hey ppl,

I am getting an error in the silk performer while using 'Java over HTTP' recording option stating

"Could not start Java Hooking Engine, reason: Can't load JVM, java home = "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_25", jvm-dll = "jvm.dll", last Win-error = 126, check your Java settings" in the recorder window.

I have set my environment variable JAVA_HOME as the C:\Program files\java\JDK and path as C:\Program files\java\JDK\bin.

Kindly suggest me to overcome this issue asap.

Krish.

0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

RE: Java over HTTP Protocol recording

Jump to solution

Hi Krish

Firstly make sure you are using a 32 bit java version.  Then click on SETTINGS | ACTIVE PROFILE | JAVA and in here you need to configure Silk Performer to point to your java folder, click the check jvm settings to ensure they are ok.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

64 bit Java is not supported by Silk Performer.  I would recommend you go to the java site here:

www.oracle.com/.../jdk7-downloads-1880260.html

and choose to downlaod and install the version for Windows x86

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Krish

Firstly make sure you are using a 32 bit java version.  Then click on SETTINGS | ACTIVE PROFILE | JAVA and in here you need to configure Silk Performer to point to your java folder, click the check jvm settings to ensure they are ok.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Jonny,

The java version installed is 64 bit. Is there any problem if it is so?

I checked this with this command in command prompt "java -d64 -version" for which it returned

"java version "1.7.0_25"

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_25-b17)

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.25-b01, mixed mode)"

Is there any other way to find the Java version?

Kindly help me out of this issue.

Krish.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

64 bit Java is not supported by Silk Performer.  I would recommend you go to the java site here:

www.oracle.com/.../jdk7-downloads-1880260.html

and choose to downlaod and install the version for Windows x86

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.