Highlighted
Mark245 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Load Test Response Time

HI,

I have a few basic questions and reading from all previously asked in this blog I'm a little confused.

From the Silk Performance Explorer report we usually get the following response times:
- Response Times Transactions
Tran (busy) ok(s)
Tran (busy) failed(s)
- Response times
Average action time

What is the difference between the average action time and the transaction busy ok time? while we get average action time similar or less than 3s
we get the transaction busy ok time on avg around the 60s. What is the difference? If we need a response time for the complete load test which number should we consider?

I can see that the slowest action time give the response time of the pages, is data input time also included in this?

In the average response time attachment, Tmain has and Avg response time number (745.321s) is this the average response time of the script in TMain?

Can the Bound1 and Bound2 limits be set to another value for the whole project?

Thanks,

Mark.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.