Selvab4u Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LoadtestController: 3316 - The virtual user's process could not be started

I am trying to run the silkperformer Test from the remote machine , but getting the error LoadtestController: 3316 - The virtual user's process could not be started

The same workload works fine when i run it from the machine where the silkperformer is installed.

My Workload has set to run for 50users but when i am running the test from a remote machine only 14 users are running.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: LoadtestController: 3316 - The virtual user's process could not be started

Hi there.

I'd recommend to try using a specific user account to start the test on the Agent. Please see documentation.microfocus.com/.../index.jsp for more details.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Ciaran.
0 Likes
Selvab4u Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: LoadtestController: 3316 - The virtual user's process could not be started

I tried this option but it did not resolve the issue
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.