Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loop when reaching last row of data

I'm using SilkPerformer 10

I would like to know if I set a script to have TMain run 100 times (variables are being used) and I only have 50 rows of data, will it loop back to row one once it get to iteration 51 or will it error out because there's no more data?  Is there a way to make the script loop back to row one if necessary?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Loop when reaching last row of data

If you're using FileGetNextRow function, the document says, "If the current rows is the last row in a file, then the current row is set to the first row of the file." This indicates that it will read the first rows on your 51st iteration.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.