anuppawar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Need to limit transaction to one.

Hi 

I need to execute a script only once. However when i do a run test and when the simulation is around 3:20 the script runs multiple time. The one which i m running ran 4times.

Solution would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Anup

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Need to limit transaction to one.

Hi Anup,
You can use a queuing workload with a zero simulation time.
Thanks,
Neil
0 Likes
aditya_naik1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi NeilM

We tried that but that doesnt work.

Thanks
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Anup,
Can you provide a screenshot of your workload configuration showing the queuing workload with a zero simulation time?
Another alternative is to add a "Halt;" statement at the end of the script.
Thanks,
Neil
0 Likes
shippee Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

When you chose Queuing did you set the "Simulation Time" to 0, as it defaults to 3:20?
0 Likes
Marcos1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Another thing to look at is how many iterations are defined under dcluser section for the transaction?
Example:

transactions
TInit : begin;
TMain : 1;

transactions
TInit : begin;
TMain : 10;

In the second case, even a Queueing workload will run the transaction 10 times.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.