Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Patroxx Contributor.
Contributor.

Oraforms 10g not recording fuctions(Java Hooking issue)

Hi Folks,

I am trying to record oraforms 10g on silk performer 16.5 with java 7 installed on it, when i try to launch website manually through browser in task manager i can see java process having path C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2launcher, so i set path of C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7 in System Setting-> Java, as well as in profile too(added jvm.dll too),have added java.exe in recorder settings too of firefox browser.When i record events are generating but get a exception in recorder box :- EXCEPTION in JavaEngineHookClass: com.segue.javahooking.transformer.HookException.And in script there is no oraform content.

Where i am goin wrong ,please correct. JVM settings are all ok!!

Thanks in advance!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.