Highlighted
Mark245 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Script Replay

Hi,

I have a script where a user login's and logout's, I have parameterised the user id and passwords. when I run a test with about 100 concurrent users or so after a few ok transactions I observed that the users are entering the lower case instead of upper case, like if the user ID is "User_ID" they enter User-ID". how can I avoid such errors?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Script Replay

hi,

do you have more than on keyboard-layout (language dependent layout) installed on your replay system? if so, try it with just one.

another option: what api function you are using? BrowserTypeKeys or BrowserSetText? with BrowserSetText you could give legacy input mode a try, 3rd parameter to true.

udo
0 Likes
Mark245 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Script Replay

Udo,

1 - We have only 1 keyboard layout installed
2 - I also tried with legacy input mode but saw similar results.

Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.