NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Security Certificate issues with Silkperformer

Jump to solution

Greetings & Salutations,

I am encountering security certificate issues when attempting to model a script using the Web Business Transaction protocol.  I used the search feature and encountered the following knowledge base article:

https://community.microfocus.com/borland/test/silk_performer_-_application_performance_testing/w/knowledge_base/19205.warning-there-is-a-problem-with-this-websites-security-certificate-when-recording-a-secure-site.aspx

I followed the instructions in this article exactly and when I model script I still encounter the issue.  Furthermore when I click to continue despite the errors I cannot even access the page.  I'm completely blocked.  I am currently using SilkPerformer 9.  Could one of you give me a suggestion as to a direction I could go to fix this issue or provide a link to another knowledge base I may have missed?  If you need more information from me please let me know.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

As you're running Silk Performer 9.0 I would suspect this is caused by a Microsoft update as discussed in the following article:

community.microfocus.com/.../20083.unable-to-progress-beyond-the-certificate-warning-when-recording-a-secure-application-with-silkperformer-after-applying-windows-update.aspx

Please contact Support so we can send you the hotfix to overcome this, or remove the update mentioned in the article.

Regards,

Leeanne

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

As you're running Silk Performer 9.0 I would suspect this is caused by a Microsoft update as discussed in the following article:

community.microfocus.com/.../20083.unable-to-progress-beyond-the-certificate-warning-when-recording-a-secure-application-with-silkperformer-after-applying-windows-update.aspx

Please contact Support so we can send you the hotfix to overcome this, or remove the update mentioned in the article.

Regards,

Leeanne

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you so much!  I really appreciate it!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.