Highlighted
enguyen Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Silk 17.5 not able to get list of Id from tags IMG

Hi All,

Sorry but I am stuck. I need your help.

On Silk 17.5, I have a web project AJAX.

On the website, we can select a list "topic" then following the "topic", we have to select a picture from a list, as below:

On my Script, I would like to get the list of Id from all tag IMG :

BrowserFindAll(HANDLE_DESKTOP, "//IMG", lList);
    ListPrint(lList);

But the data on the list (lList) are not correct. (Example: I was expected to find the id 208 on the list because it is the id of the first IMG, but the value is not there)

End result should be the list of all the ids (or xpath ids if applicable) that I may point to click on them in my script at the end.

Please advise.

Regards,

Eric

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Silk 17.5 not able to get list of Id from tags IMG

Please log a support incident.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.