Highlighted
Sujeet1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SilkPerformer Protocol Support for Skype for Business Application [formerly Lync]

I would like to know has anyone tried SilkPerformer Tool for testing Skype for Business application , if yes can you please share information like which protocol, challenges faced during scripting/perf testing etc.  I am still exploring options to evaluate if SilkPerformer can handle this..

1 Reply
David Taggart Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

RE: SilkPerformer Protocol Support for Skype for Business Application [formerly Lync]

I will be tasked with testing Skype for business soon. Based on previous conversations with Microfocus surrounding testing of other non-browser applications, you may want to look into Silk Test.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.