Highlighted
gouravsinha Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Summary Page Issue

Hi Team, When any baseline or load test is completed, while opening test summary page I am getting this error - "Cannot create file "". The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.". Through result tab, I am able to open baseline or load test overview report but when opening baseline or load test summary I am getting the same error.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Summary Page Issue

hi,

whats the location (file path) of your project? anything special there? some none-ascii-code characters, unc file path, some dots (.) in the path so that SP might get confused by file name and extensions?

as temporary workaround: to get rid of the message box you can turn off automatic opening of the results page - of course you'll then lose the convenient access to results and next actions. in the toolbar of the "monitor" window, uncheck the last toolbar button (tooltip says "show summary page"), this can/has to be done for every run type you use.

regards,
udo

gouravsinha Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Path of my project is D:\SilkPerformer Workspace\Projects\ITSM_SP2\ITSM_SP2.ltp. Earlier it was working but from few days I am getting this issue.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

ok - path is pretty normal, how about the workload names/directories? the summary data is located there. so please check that directories.
are you able to update to a more recent version of SP? the current release is 17.5, with a lot of enhancements and fixes.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

does that issue come up for new projects too? can you try that?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.