Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
ajl2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Tests won't stop

Hello all. I am currently running 16.5 but I've had this problem in previous versions. This particular test is supposed to run for 30 mins. if you try the "stop all" button nothing happens. If you try to stop or suspend scripts/users individually nothing happens. You end up having to kill the users or abort the test, then you lose all of the results. I have this problem with two different BDLT projects.

As you can see the test progress is 100% and I let the test run for 10 minutes longer than it was meant to run.

I've checked and unchecked the "Call End Transactions" and "Complete Current Actions" in various combinations. Nothing seems to work.

Is there something I can put in the scripts to make sure the actually stop at the end of the test?

Thanks all!

Tony

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Tests won't stop

Hi

You may be running into an issue which is currently under investigation.  Can you log a support incident so we can clarify if you are seeing the same issue?

0 Likes
ajl2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sure I can give that a try Jonny.

Tony

0 Likes
ajl2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Incident number is 2844890.

Tony

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.