PK26 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Third Party login

Hi,

I have recorded one login flow following some actions and finally logout it. The next day i have tried to replay it and getting login failure.

Here login is handled by 3rd party calls/application. While checking for correlation didnt get any session ids except HTML header. How to resolve this .

Thanks,

Pradheep M

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Third Party login

Hi Pradheep.

Are there any cookies in your script? Perhaps they are responsible for the session handling / time outs.

Either way, record a new identical script and compare it with the previous days script to see what changes. Looks for timestamps and other dynamic data.

Hope this helps,

Ciaran.

0 Likes
PK26 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi  Ciaran,

I have recorded a new script and checked. Got different form number but there is no difference in the values. But we are not supposed to correlate form number right.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Form names do not matter, just the values. Are you able to post your scripts here so we can see the types of values you are getting? You can of course remove the username and password field values (and the url if its sensitive).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.