archa_bhandare Absent Member.
Absent Member.

URL field truncates the actual URL.

When I try to record a script, the complete URL of the website (with arguments) is 153 characters. Whereas the URL field in the Model Script configuration accepts only 95 characters, i.e URL gets truncated. This throws an error page when I record the script. 

Is there a way I can provide the full URL ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: URL field truncates the actual URL.

Hi,
This is a known issue that is resolved in Silk Performer 18.0 which is due for release at the end of this month.
You can resize the Model Script dialog, making it bigger. You then increase the amount of characters that can be used for the URL.
You can also leave the URL field blank and then specify the URL in the browser when it opens.

Best Regards,
Neil
0 Likes
archa_bhandare Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: URL field truncates the actual URL.

Thanks Neil. Will try that way
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.