Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

When trying to record the script using Silk Performer Workbench, function count is not increasing

Hello,

We have  installed Silk Performer 16.0 on Windows Server 2012 R2 , 64-Bit OS and trying to record a script for client based Application. But when we try to record the script using Silk Performer Workbech (Project type - Mixed Protocol), the function count is not increasing.

Also I tried using different Project type, but the function count is not increasing.

Kindly look into this and let us know at earliest.

Regards,
Anant Nayak

Warm Regards,

Anant Nayak

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: When trying to record the script using Silk Performer Workbench, function count is not increasing

Hi,

The first thing to do is determine the protocol used for communication by the application, as that will be what influences the project type that you select.

When you have the correct project type you then need to create an Application Profile to hook all processes responsible for generating traffic with the application.  Please see the following article which discusses how to create this profile, and also provides a link to an article which provide details on how to identify all processes responsible for generating traffic:

community.microfocus.com/.../9134.how-do-i-configure-silkperformer-to-record-traffic-for-my-custom-application.aspx

Best Regards

Leeanne

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.