cindy_liao Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Which workload should I select for waiting in line to login and placing a order in the same time?

Dear community

My customer want to waiting in line to login and placing a order in the same time. I edit a script, But I don't know choose which workload for this. I choose All day workload before, but this workload make script replay many time. How can I let my script to do only one time? Queuing workload can't let Vusers in steady number (quantity of all Vusers) . 

And how to I wait other Vusers login? Just use GlobalWaitFor("All", ALL_USERS); after I login?

The login in script used WebPageSubmit function.

0 Vusers -> Login -> Wait for all Vusers login -> Placing Order(Loop for 1 min) -> Logout

--

Regards

Cindy

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Which workload should I select for waiting in line to login and placing a order in the same time?

Hi Cindy.

You have a few options.

You could put your login functions into the TInit transaction which only executes once per load test, and the logout functions within TEnd. You could even change the names of those transactions to TLogin and TLogout.

Alternatively you could use a Queuing workload with zero (0) simulation time. That will execute the whole test only once.

Yes, GlobalWaitFor should be appropriate for your needs if you want all users to wait until the same moment.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Ciaran.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.